We cooperate with local population to empower them.
Gabon Untouched is an NGO dedicated to sustainable development through conservation and community tourism.
Our purpose is to contribute to the improvement of the living conditions of local communities while providing them with resources for their sustainable and autonomous development through conservation programs and community tourism.
At present we are developing an integral project in the town of Sette Cama located in the southern forntera of PN Loango. The planned actions include:
- Improvements in early childhood education and access to environmental education and community ecotourism.
- Cleaning of plastic waste from the coast
- Access to medicines and drinking water for the local population
- Marine Turtle Protection
- Habituation of Cercocebus Torquatus
- Rehabilitation of Mission Ndole
- Development or improvement of infrastructure for community ecotourism
- Development of the Training Center for eco-guides and ecotourism of Gabon
“The purpose of human life is to serve and show compassion and willingness to help others.”
Albert Schweitzer • Philosopher and medical missionary in Africa
Access to medicines and drinking water for the local population.
Improvements in early childhood education and access to environmental education and community ecotourism.
Development of the Training Center for eco-guides and ecotourism of Gabon
Development or improvement of infrastructure for community ecotourism
Cleaning plastic waste from the coast.
Rehabilitation of Mission Ndole
Protection of endangered species: the Sea Turtle
Habituation of Cercocebus Torquatus
Collaborate with us
Sign up and we will keep you updated on our projects and activities and how you can collaborate with them.
Your help is very valuable.